Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Projects Part 1

Since spring break is officially over, I decided I'd do an update on how I spent my days off.
On Wednesday I got a crazy idea and decided to make-over my bathroom. I've been wanting to paint it since we moved in in 2005, but haven't ever really gotten around to it, so spring break was the perfect time. We painted our bedroom when we moved in, so I knew we had all the necessary materials (except the paint) and I helped paint our bedroom, so I figured I could paint a bathroom by myself. There were several times throughout the project that I wondered "What have I gotten myself into?" But I think the finished project turned out okay and I might even redo the hall bathroom this summer (we'll see).

I've been waiting to post the pictures because I am on a hunt for some curtains hang, but thus far my hunt has been unsuccessful. I didn't think it would be that hard to find simple curtains to hang in my bathroom, but I've been proved wrong. I'm still looking...Tim's not a big fan of the writing on the wall, but was kind enough to help me hang them. I'm also planning on hanging sconces on both sides of the writing, but haven't gotten around to hanging them yet.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really love the bathroom....that writing just finishes the project...sorry Tim! Good job!
Mom